A jacket is an upper-body mid stomach garment. A sports jacket is a type of garment that is used for sport, sometimes referred to as athletic jackets. Originally, sports jackets were named because they were worn for hunting, shooting and other outdoor activities. While this application has mostly been replaced by casual use, the nomenclature has not altered. The jackets have been developed to offer comfort and agility in physical motions. A sports jacket is made using breathable fabrics that allow sweat to evaporate faster, helping the person wearing it remains fresh for long. Cotton, linen, tweed, leather and corduroy are some of the most commonly used fabrics in the production of these clothing. With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, the government had forced lockouts that resulted in outdoor mobility restrictions, and all sports operations had to stop. Due to lockdown, the demand for sports jacket had decreased as there was no requirement by the consumers.
Request For FREE Sample :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14973
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
|Market Size Available for Years||2020–2030|
|Base Year Considered||2020|
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA|
|Segments Covered||Material, Application, End User, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Companies Covered||Nike, Inc., Adidas AG., Burberry Group Plc., Gianni Versace S.r.l., Prada S.p.A., Giorgio Armani S.p.A., Tom Ford SA., Dolce & Gabbana Luxembourg S.à.r.l., Canali S.p.A., Puma SE.|
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, countries had to enforce lockdown that restricted the consumers to move outdoors. Due to that, the demand for sports jacket decreased. The sports jacket market saw a dip in production as sufficient labours were not available to continue the production process. The sales procedure couldn’t complete as there was the unavailability of stocks in stores and online retails.
- Disruption in the distribution channel was a significant reason because the manufacturing sectors were unable to obtain the appropriate raw material. It was not feasible to transport final items to specific retailers. Consumers could not visit the specialist shops, whilst websites were not available online.
Top Impacting Factors
- The market is anticipated to be affected by the increasing popularity of the outdoor and indoor sport in various countries. The expanding wealth of the middle-class public and the increasing number of men and women interested in sports in the past few years may be linked to an important increase in demand for a sports jacket.
- Specialty shops in the world market of sports equipment offer a range of different brands of sports jacket to select from; consumers favor buying sports jackets. However, with attractive discount policies given by the vendors, department & discount stores are projected to develop at a substantial rate. In addition, internet shops became the crucial distributor of a sports jacket.
- Factors driving market expansion in sports jackets include increasing awareness of health and increasing consumer fitness activities. In addition, increasing women’s engagement as well as celebrity support in sports and fitness has paved the road for sports clothing. Additionally, an increase in disposable income and improvement in living standards had fueled the growth of sports equipment as consumers are capable of acquiring the products.
The rise in celebrity endorsements of outdoor and sports jacket brands
The sports jacket industry is about to boost because of the growing prestige of outdoor brands boosting demand for the world’s sports jacket. The companies approach renowned social media creators to endorse their brand as they have a high social media following; the advertisement expected to reach a large group of people. Promotion is creating awareness in the customer to adapt to a better quality of sports apparels. By the advertising, the companies are conveying a message that by using their jacket the consumer is expected to achieve the best experience.
An increasing number of private label manufacturers affecting the sports jacket market.
The growing number of private-label producers, notwithstanding various factors, is constraining the expansion of the worldwide industry. Local producers supply market-friendly coats and planned retail inventories. These producers are also selling their products in non-organized marketplaces at comparably cheaper costs, restricting players’ expansion in the global sports jacket industry. In general, the sales of private label items do not count, creating a discrepancy between the volume of production and the income produced in the worldwide sports jacket industry. As a result, the growing number of label producers selling low-cost items is expected to hamper the expansion of established players throughout the forecast period in the global outdoor sports jacket market.
Key Segments Covered
- Retail Stores
- Brand Outlet
- Sporting Goods Chain
- Online Retail
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the sports jacket industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the sports jacket market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the sports jacket market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed sports jacket market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Purchase Enquire :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/14973
Questions Answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the sports jacket market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?