The risk of crime and criminal activities in Vietnam has been a cause of concern in the country for a long time. Violent crimes against foreigners have often been reported in the developed cities such as Hanoi and Ho ChiMinh City, along with minor crimes such as thefts. Rise in crime and threat of terrorism in the country has encouraged the population, especially the high net worth individuals in the country to invest in personal security”
Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Vietnam Private Security Market” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain competitive advantage.
Ask for sample copy of this report@: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6523
Allied Market Research has segmented the Vietnam private security :-
- The Vietnam private security market is segmented based on service type and end-user. Based on service type, the market is segmented into event management security service, watch service, personal protection, mobile patrol security service, pre-employment screening and other services. Based on the end-user, the market is classified into commercial, institutional, residential, and government.
- According to the Vietnam private security market analysis by service type, thatch service segment was the most prominent category in 2019 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. The mobile patrol security service segment is expected to grow at a notable CAGR of 9.1% through the forecast period.
- According to the Vietnam private security market forecast based on end-user, the commercial segments the highest contributor to the Vietnam private security market in 2019 and is expected to remain dominant through 2020-2027. However, the institutional segment is expected to grow at a higher growth rate through the forecast period.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis@ Request For Customization:- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6523?reqfor=covid
The key players profiled in the report includes :-
- BRINK’S INCORPORATED (THE BRINK’S COMPANY)
- ISS A/S
- GLOBAL GUARDIAN
- NIGHT & DAY SECURITY SERVICES CO. LTD
- PMV SECURITY
- SECOM CO.,LTD.
- SECURITAS AB
- T-FORCE SECURITY COMPANY VIETNAM
- THANG LOI SECURITY CORPORATION
- VIETNAM MANPOWER
LIST OF TABLES :-
TABLE 01.VIETNAM PRIVATE SECURITY MARKET, BY SERVICE TYPE, 2019-2027 ($MILLION)
TABLE 02.VIETNAM PRIVATE SECURITY MARKET REVENUE FOR EVENT MANAGEMENT SECURITY SERVICE, 2019–2027($MILLION)
TABLE 03.VIETNAM PRIVATE SECURITY MARKET REVENUE, BY END-USER, 2019-2027 ($MILLION)
TABLE 04.BRINK’S INCORPORATED: KEY EXECUTIVES
TABLE 05.BRINK’S INCORPORATED: COMPANY SNAPSHOT
TABLE 06.BRINK’S INCORPORATED: OPERATING SEGMENTS
TABLE 07.BRINK’S INCORPORATED: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
TABLE 08.BRINK’S INCORPORATED: NET SALES, 2016–2018 ($MILLION)
TABLE 09.ISS A/S: KEY EXECUTIVES …..Continue
Interested in Procuring this Report? Visit Here :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6523
Q2. How much will the Vietnam Private Security Market be worth in the future?
Q3. How can I get report sample of Vietnam Private Security Market?
Q4. What are the Vietnam Private Security Market trends?
Q5. What would be forecast period in the market report?