The global material handling equipment market size is estimated to grow from USD 38.2 billion in 2020 to USD 57.92 billion in 2027, with a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Companies implementing automated solutions and robots to handle various types of material handling are expected to accelerate the growth of the material handling equipment market globally. Automated products will improve the efficiency of processes and provide a cost-effective solution for managing goods in warehouses and facilities. Automated material handling solutions is an emerging trend in the global market.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/material-handling-equipment-market
Factors Affecting the Material Handling Equipment Industry over the Forecast Period:
- The advancement of next-generation RFID in 3PL, food & retail, and e-commerce industries with big data and IoT technology have driven the demand for material handling equipment.
- An increase in the number of warehouses and demand for logistics solutions are estimated to propel the demand for material handling equipment.
- Electric material handling solutions are fueling the growth of the global market due to increasing concern of environment-friendly products and fuel-efficient solutions. Also, government initiatives for the growth of electric vehicles are expected to play an important role in the growth.
- Growing demand for automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) in e-commerce due to the onset of COVID-19 and the rising presence of startup companies offering robotic solutions for warehouse automation will enhance the market size in the coming years.
- However, the high initial cost of material handling equipment and the easy availability of cheap labor in developing countries impede the growth of the material handling equipment market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Material Handling Equipment Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the global material handling equipment market, and companies have been forced to restructure their plans to cope with the pandemic. COVID-19 influences the world economy in various ways: impacting the supply chain and market and its financial effect on companies. Several companies have delayed their plans due to global economic issues and a lack of investment in new technologies.
You Can Purchase Complete Report@ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/material-handling-equipment-market
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global material handling equipment market study based on product, system type, function, and industry.
Based on the product, the material handling equipment market has been segmented into–
- Conveyors and Sortation Systems
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
Based on the system type, the material handling equipment market has been segmented into –
- Unit Load Material Handling Systems
- Bulk Load Material Handling Systems
Based on the function, the material handling equipment market has been segmented into –
- Waste Handling
Based on the industry, the material handling equipment market has been segmented into –
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Food & Beverages
- Metals and Heavy Machinery
Material Handling Equipment Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global material handling equipment market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2019, North America held the largest share in the global material handling equipment market, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to grow with a relatively high growth rate over the forecast period.
Key Global Material Handling Equipment Market Competitors Includes –
The global Material Handling Equipment Market is fairly consolidated, with limited players across the globe. The key companies operating in the global material handling equipment market are–
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Jungheinrich AG
- BEUMER Group
- Kion Group AG
- Mecalux, S.A.
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
- JBT Corporation
- SSI Schaefer
- Murata Machinery
- KUKU AG.
Access full TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/material-handling-equipment-market
The material handling equipment market report thoroughly analyzes macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market player’s presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Material Handling Equipment Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Material Handling Equipment Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Material Handling Equipment Market: Target Audience
- Forklift manufacturers
- Crane manufacturers
- Automated Guided vehicle manufacturer
- Consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Access Full Report Details @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/material-handling-equipment-market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the material handling equipment by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the material handling equipment market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the material handling equipment supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the material handling equipment market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of material handling equipment in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807