According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Mass Spectrometry Market by Technology, and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030,” the global mass spectrometry market size was valued at $5,885.28 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $12,697.21 million by 2030 from 2021 to 2030.
Mass spectrometry (MS) is an analytical technique that is used to measure the mass-to-charge ratio of ions. This technique basically studies the effect of ionizing energy on molecules. It depends upon chemical reactions in the gas phase in which sample molecules are consumed during the formation of ionic and neutral species. A mass spectrometer generates multiple ions from the sample under investigation, it then separates them according to their specific mass-to-charge ratio (m/z), and then records the relative abundance of each ion type
Download Research Sample with Industry Insights at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2639
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
1) The COVID-19 impact on the Mass Spectrometry Market is unpredictable and is expected to remain in force till the fourth quarter of 2021.
2) The COVID-19 outbreak forced governments across the globe to implement strict lockdowns and banned import-export of nonessential items for most of 2021. This led to sudden fall in the availability of important raw materials.
3) Moreover, nationwide lockdowns forced manufacturing facilities to partially or completely shut their operations.
4) Adverse impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in delays in activities and initiatives regarding development of reliable and innovative drone analytics systems globally.
Get Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/2639?reqfor=covid
By technology, the hybrid mass spectrometry segment dominated the mass spectrometry market in 2020, and is anticipated to grow due to increase in number of advantages of hybrid mass spectrometer such as rapid and high-resolution testing abilities, and surge in demand for accurate, precise result.
By application, the pharmaceuticals segment dominated the market in 2020, and is expected to rise in prevalence of chronic disease, advancement in research activities for drug development, and surge in need for metabolite screening analysis.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis along with the current global Mass Spectrometry Market trends from 2021 to 2030 to identify the prevailing opportunities along with the strategic assessment.
- The Mass Spectrometry Market forecast is studied from 2021 to 2030.
- The Mass Spectrometry Market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography industry.
- A qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the Mass Spectrometry Market.
In 2020, North America accounted for highest contribution of about $2,389.42 million to the total revenue generated, owing to the technological advancements in spectrometry techniques and integration of advanced hardware and software processes in spectrometry devices.
🎅🎄(𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑼𝒑 𝒕𝒐 25% 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝙩𝒊𝒍𝒍 15 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 2022)🎄🎅
To Get Discount, Make Purchase Inquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2639
The Major Key Players Are:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Waters Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Perkinelmer, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation., Kore Technologies, Ltd., Hiden Analytical, and Leco Corporation.
Trending Reports In Healthcare Industry:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research