The global lab automation market size was valued at USD 4.64 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 7.84 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Lab automation is a versatile approach to developing and optimizing laboratory technologies; therefore, it improves medical tests and processes. An increasing range of clinical trials is expected to increase the global lab automation market during the forecast period. Moreover, the development and launch of innovative lab automation solutions are also expected to aid in the market’s growth.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/lab-automation-market
Factors Affecting the Lab Automation Market over the Forecast Period:
- Increasing demand for lab automation in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sector is expected to be the growth of the global lab automation market over the forecast period.
- The rising geriatric population and prevalence of chronic diseases, such as CVD and cancer globally are driving the global lab automation market.
- The high spending and investment by the government on biotech and drug discovery are boosting the global market growth.
- Lack of integration and low priority of expensive lab automation solutions in small and medium-sized laboratories will curtail the market growth over the forecast period.
You Can Purchase Complete Report@ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/lab-automation-market
Impact of COVID-19 on Lab Automation Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to impose a huge impact on the overall healthcare industry. The governments and various associations with several market players are currently participating in developing effective solutions for the treatment of COVID-19. This, in turn, is contributing to the global sales of lab automation equipment and software. The lab automation equipment is finding extensive use cases in biopharmaceutical companies and research organizations engaged in developing COVID-19 vaccines and drugs. An increasing number of labs conducting testing for COVID-19 is also expected to speed up the demand for lab automation. Therefore, considerable growth in the lab automation market value can be expected in 2020.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global lab automation market study based on the equipment and software, applications, end-users.
Based on the equipment and software, the lab automation has been segmented into –
- Automated Workstations
- Microplate Readers
- Robotics Systems
Based on the application, the lab automation has been segmented into-
- Drug Discovery
- Genomics Studies
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Microbiology Studies
Based on the end-users, lab automation has been segmented into-
- Biopharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Research Institutions
- Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Labs
Lab Automation Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global lab automation market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa. North America has the largest share in the global lab automation market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. North America is further estimated to dominate the global lab automation market during the forecast year. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the fastest growth in the global lab automation market during the forecast period.
Key Global Lab Automation Market Competitors Includes –
The global lab automation market has a presence of a few market players across the globe. The key lab automation manufacturers operating in the global market are –
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Eppendorf Group
- Hamilton Robotics
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- QIAGEN NV
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Access full TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/lab-automation-market
Lab Automation Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Lab Automation Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Lab Automation Market: Target Audience
- Laboratory equipment manufacturers
- Venture capitalists and investors
- Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic and government research institutions
- Lab automation consultants
Access Full Report Details @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/lab-automation-market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the lab automation by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the lab automation market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the lab automation supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the lab automation market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of lab automation in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807