According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Holter ECG Monitoring Market by Component, Lead Type, and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023, the global holter ECG monitoring market was valued at $226.5 million in 2016 and is projected to reach $418.3 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2017 to 2023. The holter ECG monitoring-mounted design segment accounted for half of the total market share in 2016.
Heart-associated disorders is the leading cause of death worldwide, with the evidence of approximately 2,200 men and women succumb to cardiovascular diseases every year, which has surpassed all forms of cancer-related deaths combined so far in the U.S. alone. Thus, combating the problem of increase in incidence of heart diseases has become the focus of the medical community over the years. This demands continuous monitoring of heart rhythm, which attracts several manufacturers to introduce advanced holter monitors in the market.
Request for a Premium Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4627
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
1) The COVID-19 impact on the Holter ECG Monitoring Market is unpredictable and is expected to remain in force till the fourth quarter of 2021.
2) The COVID-19 outbreak forced governments across the globe to implement strict lockdowns and banned import-export of nonessential items for most of 2021. This led to sudden fall in the availability of important raw materials.
3) Moreover, nationwide lockdowns forced manufacturing facilities to partially or completely shut their operations.
4) Adverse impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in delays in activities and initiatives regarding development of reliable and innovative drone analytics systems globally.
Get Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/4627?reqfor=covid
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis along with the current global Holter ECG Monitoring Market trends from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing opportunities along with the strategic assessment.
- The Holter ECG Monitoring Market forecast is studied from 2018 to 2026.
- The Holter ECG Monitoring Market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography industry.
- A qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the Holter ECG Monitoring Market.
To Get Discount, Make Purchase Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4627
The Major Key Players Are:
Trending Reports In Healthcare Industry:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research