According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, tilted “Global FMCG Market by Type and Distribution Channel: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 – 2025,”the global FMCG market size was valued at $10,020.0 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $ 15,361.8 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2018 to 2025. Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) is the largest combination of consumer goods with different product categories that include home, health, and personal care and food & drinks including its marketing, production, and distribution. The personal care segment is anticipated to witness substantial growth owing to the rise in disposable income of consumers, thus enabling them to spend considerable amount on luxury personal care products.
Ask for sample copy of this report@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5148
Changes in lifestyle majorly drives the growth of the FMCG market. Moreover, increase in global population, growth in awareness of FMCG products, frequent launches of new products, and effective advertisement of the FMCG brands are the other factors that boost the growth of the global FMCG market.
Top impacting factor affecting the growth of the food & beverage market :-
- Factors such as surge in trend of online shopping, R&D for the new brands & products, and expansion of FMCG network in rural areas of the developing countries are expected to open new avenues for the FMCG market players in the future.
- High competition among major market players and retail execution are expected to hamper the global FMCG market growth. In the recent decade, there is a trend that consumers are more concerned about their health and personal hygiene, thus preferring hygienic lifestyle.
- Consumers choose their daily need products according to their hygienic compatibility and thus change their purchasing decisions according to their lifestyle. This trend is becoming opportunities for the FMCG market. Companies are offering the products, which are compatible to the lifestyle of their targeted consumer segment.
- The personal care segment is expected to grow comparatively faster than other FMCG types, witnessing a CAGR of 6.0%. The food and beverage segment in the FMCG market is driven by rise in disposable income, cross cultural interaction, and increase in population. The trend of healthy eating has been a top impacting factor affecting the growth of the food & beverage market.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Fmcg Market :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/5148?reqfor=covid
Key Findings of the FMCG Market:
- In 2017, based on type, the food & beverages segment accounted for around 89% of global FMCG market share, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2018 to 2025.
- In 2017, based on type, the healthcare segment accounted for 4% share of the global FMCG market and is expected to growth at the highest CAGR of 8.5%.
- Personal care segment has occupied around 5% share of the market share and is expected to growth at the highest CAGR of 6.0%.
- In 2017, based on distribution channel, the supermarkets & hypermarkets segment accounted for more than half of the market share of global FMCG market and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- In 2017, based on region, the FMCG market was dominated by North America, particularly the U.S., followed by Canada as the major market, while Asia-Pacific was dominated by developing countries such as China and India, with nearly 40% market share in 2017. In addition, LAMEA is expected to witness a 6.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
Speak To Analyst :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/5148
The key players operating in the global FMCG industry include ;-
- THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP, INC.
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION
- PATANJALI AYURVED LTD.
- PEPSICO, INC.
- PROCTER AND GAMBLE
- REVLON, INC.
- UNILEVER GROUP
– Detailed overview of FMCG Market.
– Changing market dynamics of the FMCG Market Industry.
– In-depth segmentation of FMCG Market by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
– Recent industry trends and developments.
– Competitive landscape of FMCG Market.
GET 25% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5148
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research