Technological advancements such as development of 3D printed facial implants, hyaluronic acid facial fillers, and injectable implant treatment procedures are projected to show positive impact on cosmetic implants market growth during analysis period. These are fast, painless, and have a short recovery period.
Cosmetic Implants Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $10,708 by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.7% during the period 2016-2023. The dental implants segment is expected to garner major part of revenue followed by facial implants.
Cosmetic implants are available in various shapes and sizes to suit the body contour of patients and used in dentistry, breast augmentation surgeries and face reconstructive surgeries. In addition, cosmetic implants are also used to enhance the shape of buttocks, calf, and pectoral regions. The dental implants segment accounted for a major market share in 2016, owing to the wide adoption in the tooth replacement procedures and their ability to help in the preservation of the natural tooth structure. Facial implants (chin implants, jaw implants, cheek implants, nasal implants, eyelid implants, and injectable implants) was the second dominating segment in cosmetic implant market with more than one-fourth share in 2015.
Request for a Premium Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1463
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
1) The COVID-19 impact on the Cosmetic Implants Market is unpredictable and is expected to remain in force till the fourth quarter of 2021.
2) The COVID-19 outbreak forced governments across the globe to implement strict lockdowns and banned import-export of nonessential items for most of 2021. This led to sudden fall in the availability of important raw materials.
3) Moreover, nationwide lockdowns forced manufacturing facilities to partially or completely shut their operations.
4) Adverse impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in delays in activities and initiatives regarding development of reliable and innovative drone analytics systems globally.
Get Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1463?reqfor=covid
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis along with the current global Cosmetic Implants Market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities along with the strategic assessment.
- The Cosmetic Implants Market forecast is studied from 2016 to 2023.
- The Cosmetic Implants Market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography industry.
- A qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the Cosmetic Implants Market.
Geographically, North America accounted for major market share in 2015, and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increased adoption of cosmetic implants to improve aesthetic looks, rise in geriatric population (cosmetic implants reverse the process of ageing), and increase in prevalence of road accidents and trauma cases.
The global cosmetic implants market is segmented based on product, raw material, and geography.
Cosmetic Implants Market By Product
- Dental Implants
- Root Form
- Plate Form
- Breast Implants
- Silicone Gel-Filled
- Facial Implants
- Other Implants
- Buttock Implants
- Penile Implants
- Calf Implants
- Pectoral Implants
- Ear Implants
🎅🎄(𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑼𝒑 𝒕𝒐 25% 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝙩𝒊𝒍𝒍 15 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 2022)🎄🎅
To Get Discount, Make Purchase Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1463
The Major Key Players Are:
Trending Reports In Healthcare Industry:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research