Automotive windshield market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating in the global market. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region-wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the automotive windshield industry.
Automotive Windshield Industry Outlook
The global automotive windshield market size is estimated to be USD 20.12 Billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% from 2021 to reach USD 25.47 Billion by 2027. A windshield is a transparent screen, a part of the vehicle that protects the driver and passenger from entering the vehicle’s cabin from wind, sunlight, dust, pollution, and other foreign particles. The windshield is an integral part of the vehicle’s safety restricts the system. It stops the roof from closing in on the occupants in a rollover. It allows the airbags to deploy to protect passengers in the appropriate position, preventing passengers from being ejected in a severe crash. Automotive windshields are built using safety glass that can withstand any cracking and decrease the chance of injury.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/automotive-windshield-market
Automotive Windshield Market Dynamics:
Rising urbanization and disposable income in the emerging economies, such as India and China, are some of the major factors augmenting the growth of the automotive industry, which will drive the growth of the automotive windshield market. The growing demand for luxury cars and off-highway vehicles are augmenting the growth of the automotive windshield market across the globe.
The development of technology and more efficient materials of automotive windshields is expected to present a huge opportunity for the growth of the automotive windshield market across the globe. However, the fluctuation in raw materials and availability of counterfeit automotive products will certainly hamper the growth of the automotive windshield market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Automotive Windshield Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the automotive industry, resulting in the loss of the automotive windshield market. Due to the lockdown situation, people mostly stayed home, which led to a reduction in demand for automotive across the globe. People started focusing on more important things than buying a vehicle, as it is not considered essential. Moreover, labor stopped coming to work or might lost jobs is another factor that has certainly impacted the growth of the automotive windshield market, which will impact the market value of the automotive windshield market in 2020.
You Can Purchase Complete Report@ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/automotive-windshield-market
Scope of the Report
The global automotive windshield market is segmented based on position, vehicle type, glass type, and material type.
Based on the position, the automotive windshield market is segmented into –
- Front windshield
- Rear windshield
Based on the vehicle type, the automotive windshield market is classified into-
- Passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicle.
Based on the glass type, the automotive windshield market is classified into-
- Laminated glass
- Tempered glass.
Based on the material type, the automotive windshield market is classified into-
- Thermoset Material
- Thermoplastic Material
Automotive Windshield Market: Regional Outlook
The global automotive windshield market has been divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and South America. Among these regions, Asia Pacific held the largest share in the global automotive windshield market in 2020, followed by Europe and North America. The Asia Pacific is further expected to grow the highest CAGR in the global automotive windshield market during the forecast period.
Automotive Windshield Market: Competitive Landscape –
Major players operating in the global automotive windshield market are AGC Inc, Saint Gobain China, Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd, and Vitro, Central Glass Co.
Other Automotive Windshield manufacturers include Dura automotive systems, Shenzhen Benson Automobile Glass Co., Sisecam Group, Guardian Industries, Magna International Inc., T&S Auto Glass, Fuyao Group, Nordglass Group, PPG Industries, OGIS GmbH, Glaston Corporation, Asahi India Glass Ltd. Over the past few years, the major players have used various strategies to increase their footprints in this market, such as new product releases, extensions, alliances, joint ventures, collaborations, and acquisitions.
- In May 2017, LiquidNano Inc. (U.S.) released LiquidNano Windshield, a highly revolutionary product that is a Liquid Glass Protector for automotive windshields. The company had been expanding its product range through this product launch. The firm also provided improved protection against stone and chip damage to car windshields.
- Glasxperts and Windshield Experts were launched by Asahi India Glass Limited (India) a few years back. The company has expanded its windshield market size with this product launch.
Access full TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/automotive-windshield-market
The automotive windshield market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the presence of the market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain.
Automotive Windshield Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Automotive Windshield Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Automotive Windshield Market: Target Audience
- Automotive windshield manufactures
- Automotive windshield distributors and raw material suppliers
- Tier 1 component suppliers
- Research institutions and universities
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
- Independent Aftermarket players
Access Full Report Details @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/automotive-windshield-market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the automotive windshield by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the automotive windshield market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the automotive windshield supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the automotive windshield market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of automotive windshields in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807