By Jeff Cahlon and Jackson Richman
Planning on watching Tuesday night’s State of the Union? Here is a little game that could make it all go down a little easier.
- Every time Trump says “Believe me,” take one shot.
- Every time Trump says “wall,” take two shots.
- For every instance of wild applause totally out of proportion to trite statement that preceded it, take two shots.
- For every time Republicans cheer while Democrats jeer, take three shots.
- For anything that will make you wonder, “Is he still talking to Steve Bannon?,” take three shots.
- For every boast about size … of ratings, crowds, buttons, or “something else,” take four shots.
- For every fact that is just a little “alternative,” take four shots.
- For every reference to the Russia investigation or special counsel Robert Mueller, finish your drink!
Warning: Do not try this game at home. If you do, you will be likely to wake up thinking Trump is right about at least one thing: Abstention.
Please remember to drink and behave responsibly. Because Trump will not.